Wednesday, December 29, 2010

HOCKEY MATCH ! ! !

We had the hockey match in our school on 28 december.I did not want to be in the hockey team but due to lack of players i had to play for my house-Sarada Devi.As i had said before i did not want to be in the team because i did not know how to hold a hockey stick. In-fact i only knew that it was a stick and not a bat only three days back.


I was not sure whether i could play well because the other teams had very good players.
Finally at 3:00 pm the match started.The first match was between ramakrishna and vivekananda.
I was a little bit happy because if my team had had to face ramakrishna ,we would lose like-10-0 and i did not want that to happen.We had to face adi shankara and we were a little relaxed because there were not so many good players in their team when compared to ramakrishna.

AND GUESS WHAT?? WE WON THE MATCH BY A PENALTY SHOOT OUT!!!!

And obviously we lost the final to ramakrishna who had won over vivekananda.
WE MIGHT WELL BE RECEIVING A CUP AND THAT TOO FOR A HOCKEY MATCH!!!!

I will never forget this day in my entire life.
,

2 comments:

  1. we jumped a lot i guess. jus because we won against adi shankara. it was a gr8 moment

    ReplyDelete